Friday, January 27, 2012

Zach + Sara - Engaged

Sara is one of those friends that I've known for the better part of my life.  On my first day of school at The King's Academy, she walked into assembly and sat on my row and I couldn't believe she was in fifth grade...she was so tall! Little did I know that we would end up pretty much exactly the same height.  We kept each other busy all the way through graduation with our doodles and crafts and dress designs.  And dorm designs...? It's true...we both thought that college dorms would be our dream apartment and we quickly learned that is so not the case. 
Anyways. Sara fell in love with a great guy named Zach and I have the honor of being in their wedding next summer. I love lifelong friends :) 







This picture is definitely one of my favorites :)








No comments:

Post a Comment