Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chattanooga.

We went up to Chattanooga for a friend's surprise party last Saturday. It's one of our favorite cities so we decided to go up a little early and hang out at this little coffee shop there that we love. 

Little did we know that it would be freeeezing, the inside of the shop would be too crowded so we'd have to maneuver our RV of a stroller outside where we'd try to find a table next to a heater that worked. 
I forgot Levi's bumbo so Ben held him all bundled up in blankets while I tried to shove his mush into his mouth while we were both thinking to ourselves how unforseenly difficult this little stop was now that we had a child. 
But I will say that the few minutes we had sitting at a table (inside now) snuggling our boy, drinking the best white chocolate mocha ever, and playing Scrabble on Ben's ipad were totally worth it :)

And the best part, is that we captured these precious little pictures.  Lately I have been feeling anxious about the lack of pictures of me and my son - at this stage - because I'm normally the one behind the camera.  Not that I think I'm so photogenic or always look ready to be in pictures, but I so badly want to remember me and him. at this season. right now. Ben captured it very well!







No comments:

Post a Comment