Sunday, January 1, 2012

twenty.twelve.

I go back and forth on whether I like New Year's Resolutions or not.  Then I realized that - for me - what worked far better than trying to tackle a whole year at once, was to make little resolutions a month at a time.  30ish days is waaaay more doable to me than 365.
So. My January resolution is to get this blog up and running - upload past photoshoots and categorize them, become more consistent in posting, and get the logo exactly the way I want it.  Then make it public.   Which will hopefully lead to more photography business.

I do have a few resolutions that I will stamp on 2012 as a whole, but I'm just going to keep them to myself except for this one:

To know Jesus so much more.  This is the goal of my life, but I know too well that if I don't keep re-committing and re-counting the cost, I can lose momentum very quickly.  So at the beginning of this new year, I commit myself to Jesus once more and choose to follow Him with all of my heart.

Happy 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment