Tuesday, January 17, 2012

4 months.

Precious boy,
I probably will say this every single month, but you really are growing way too fast. I feel like you were just born! I so badly want to treasure every single moment with you, but I also look forward to the coming months and years because every new little development is just so fun.

You've grown a lot in the past month! You are now eating lots of mush - and loving it! - standing up on our laps, sitting up better, and giggling. Your little laugh is my favorite.

Daddy and I publicly dedicated you at church on Sunday even though we actually dedicated you to the Lord the day we found out about you. You have been His all along.

But, sweet boy, one day you will have to choose for yourself who you will serve. Following Jesus has to be your very own decision...not ours.
I pray you will count the cost to follow Jesus for your whole life as soon as you possibly can.

I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment