Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Johnson Family

Justin and Stephanie were highschool sweethearts (I actually went to highschool with them) who now have to precious little ones. True story - when I was in labor with Levi, the nurse came in to check on me and announced that the girl next door just had her baby!!! Just what I did not want to hear as I was hours away from having mine! Anyways, a day later I found out that the girl next door was Steph and the little baby was Jaxon! I had my Levi by that point so I was ok with her having her baby.  Jaxon and Levi are pretty much birthday buddies, and I can see a lot of play dates in our future. 

There's a lot of love in this little family - prepare yourself for some serious cuteness!











Are they adorable or what?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment