Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Johnson Family

I love this little family so much.  They have become such dear friends (and neighbors!) to us over the past 2 years since our sons were born in hospital rooms next door to each other.  Levi loves all their kids and comes up with names for each of them - Madison is "Munny," Jaxon is "Jaxi," and Asher is "Asher-Ray." In fact, as you'll see towards the end of this post, Levi actually thought he was apart of this photoshoot the entire. time.  He rarely cooperates when I want to take pictures of him, but when we started bribing (no shame) the Johnson kids with candy to get them to smile, Levi started doing everything right along with them.  It was too funny.

This family is adorable, lively, creative, and so much fun.  We are blessed to have them as our friends!



This is one of my favorites!



This is the perfect picture of someone who has their hands full :)






Another favorite!



This little rascal had places to go.













They look so much alike to me in this picture. 

I love this spunky little girl - I can't believe she's going to be 7 in the spring!










I'm including a few bloopers at the end of this post since they're too funny to not share.


 While we were (trying) to take the above pictures, Levi was perfectly happy to participate from the sidelines.  

  


2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Beautiful and beloved family! Steph told me about the bloopers and I had to see for myself- so glad you included them! Levi is just a part of the family! You are gifted, Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these friend! You've captured my family and our season of life so well! I love it! You did outstanding!

    ReplyDelete