Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Robby + Cecily + Canon

The last time I took pictures of Canon was when he was one month old.  No one has to tell me that babies grow up fast, but it is a little surreal to think back on just a year ago when I was in the hospital room with Cecily, waiting for little Canon to be born.  It's a precious thing to enter into the season of life with your friends where you're all having children around the same time.

Canon celebrated his first birthday yesterday (happy birthday little guy!) and he brings nothing but joy to his family.  Robby and Cecily are amazing parents and I loved capturing their little family, even if it meant enduring a freezing November day :)

Enjoy!

























 



Favorite!

And then we tried capturing him smashing his cake. But that didn't go over well :) 

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet family! hes such a beautiful baby! and that mickey mouse picture just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete