Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Jon + Christina + Liam + Beau

This family hardly needs an introduction on this blog anymore - they are some dear friends to us and have given me consistent business over the past few years, for which I am incredibly grateful!
I love watching their little family grow and can't wait to see how the Lord continues to bless them with children through the years (they share our same desire for a big family :) ).
Jon and Christina - thank you for letting me capture so many memories for your family - we love you dearly!









Definitely a favorite...

Can you even handle Beau's little smile? 


Stop it.  This little guy is just too much!


I now call this the "Liam pose" since it originated when Liam was a little runaway 9 month old who was only still when he was upside down :) 






Favorite!!







This guy LOVES being outside...he was thrilled to play in the leaves for a bit. 


Then daddy joined in on the fun...






3 comments:

  1. and I love christina and liam's lil kissy picture haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love you guys!!! And you mean our kissy attack pic?!?!?! That was some kiss!! ;)

      Delete