Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Sims Family

Taking this sweet family's pictures was really fun for me, because Lee and Elizabeth (the two sisters you'll see below) babysat me and my siblings when we were really little.  Looking back, I have mad respect for them for handling 6 or 7 kids at a time.  That takes some serious skill! I know one reason Brandon and I looked forward to them coming over (besides their sweet and fun personalities) was because they always brought the movie "Lady and the Tramp" which we lovingly called "Silly Bakers"...if you can't think of why we would call it that, it's okay.   It doesn't really make sense.  
Anyways, it was so neat to see these girls so many years later, and take some pictures of Lee's precious little boys.  Walker (the oldest) was a complete ham, but Avery Dean wasn't really thrilled with the camera. We got one of two of him smiling, then he was done. 









 Aren't his blue eyes just awesome?

















No comments:

Post a Comment