Monday, November 5, 2012

Brandon + Brittany - engaged!

To say I was shocked when my brother called to tell me he was proposing in a week would be an understatement.  I was so excited and delighted that he was doing it this soon, because I was under the impression that it would be a little later on, since he had another season of football.  I'm so glad he is snatching this sweet girl up, because she is a perfect match for him in every way.  Brittany and Brandon, I'm so excited for y'all to experience the wonderful gift of marriage!

You can't really tell, but it was PITCH BLACK dark outside.  I fixed my settings, set it on manual focus, and clicked away - hoping for the best.  








The next morning, we ventured out for a very mini engagement session in the gorgeous lynchburg leaves.  It was especially mini because Brandon does not love photoshoots. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment