Thursday, October 11, 2012

Peyton - brand new!

One of my dearest friends in the world had a baby.  When I walked into the delivery room to see him for the first time, I lost it.  Mainly because I knew how special and amazing those first moments were for her and I was so excited she was finally getting to experience them, mainly because I love her so much and consequentially already love that little baby so much, partially because I'm just a crier and it doesn't take much to bring the tears, and lastly because I LOVE babies. So. Much.  

Anyways, this was my first "official" newborn shoot if you don't count the few pictures I took of my nephew, and the time I put my own newborn in a basket and called it a photoshoot after only a few pictures because we had just been through a lot together. Namely childbirth.  

I was thankful Brittany was up for a little session because I needed the practice, and more than that, I needed to hold a five day old baby.   





























No comments:

Post a Comment