Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jon + Christina - Wedding Portraits

Y'all.  I have been so excited about sharing these pictures with you.  I think they are definitely some of my favorites I've taken yet.  It could be that fact that they were my first weddingish kind of pictures, or because the lighting was delish, or because Jon and Christina rocked it in front of the camera.  Probably all of the above.

These sweet friends have been married for over 4 years (that's why I said "weddingish" because this clearly wasn't their wedding day), and they wanted to get their pictures taken again because there were a few shots they missed on the actual day.  I was totally game for it because doing a "mock wedding" shoot gave me the practice with a bride and groom without the pressure of keeping the wedding day moving, or having wedding day jitters.  In fact as you will see, they were quite comfortable with one another :)

The main thing I love about these pictures is that you can sense that their covenant love has only grown stronger since the day their wore their wedding clothes for the first time.














































I love this one.  Favorite for sure.











These guys had some killer serious faces.  They could be models.




Christina you're gorgeous!










Another favorite...so romantic :)




1 comment:

  1. The bride and groom are looking amazing, along with others as well. You’ve taken wonderful pictures, really liked it. I’ll also be getting married soon, and we are arranging for the wedding at the popular event space NYC. We just had a chat with a photographer who had shot my friend’s wedding, and are planning to hire her for my wedding as well.

    ReplyDelete