Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Christieanna - Just because :)

Christieanna was with me when my 50 1.2 (the lense I saved and saved and saved for what seemed like forever :) ) came in the mail.  Actually what happened was, I got a box in the mail, thought it was one of Ben's textbooks or something from Amazon, set it on the kitchen table and forgot about it.  Then when I was coming downstairs, I read the label on the box. Canon.  I freaked. out.  And the very next morning Christie and I had a little photoshoot to break it in.  

She's beautiful. 







Cutie pie.







Does anyone else think she looks like Emma Watson besides me?





By the way, the reason she looks asleep in half these pictures is because a) the lighting was really harsh and bright and strange, and b) she was tired. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment