Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lindsay + Baby Harris on the way!

Just about every time I look at Lindsay's adorable baby bump I can't help but praise the Lord and smile, sometimes I tear up too. You are so faithful, Lord. 


The list of things I ask the Lord daily for is pretty short.  And it has changed over time.  But when Andy and Lindsay expressed their desire for a child and her uncertainty over whether she would be able to conceive,  this request moved to the top of my list.  Hardly a night would pass when Ben and I wouldn't ask the Lord to give Andy and Lindsay a baby right before we fell asleep.

We joined many others in praying for their family and rejoiced with them when we found out she was pregnant...and cried with them when that sweet baby went to be with Jesus before even being born.  After waiting many more months, the Lord gave Andy and Lindsay and sweet, healthy, BOY (another friend for Levi!) and we are so excited!

The Lord has been so good to answer so many prayers on their behalf, and we are all eagerly anticipating little Harris' arrival in a few short weeks!












Definitely one of my favorites...

Look at that face...what a sass :)








 We can't wait to meet you little Harris!



No comments:

Post a Comment