Thursday, March 15, 2012

6 Months

Sweet baby,

You turned 6 months old this week and I'm having a bit of a hard time with it.  6 months sounds much more like an "older" baby than a little newborn, at least to me it does.
I have to say though, you are getting a lot more fun, a lot more sweet, and your daddy and I always talk about how crazy it is that someone so small can be one of our very best friends.  We love you so much it hurts.

Here's what you've been up to lately :

- Almost always chewing on your toes.  It cracks me up how you can just lay on the floor in the living room, eating your toes, and talking to yourself for a really long time.  Totally content, perfectly relaxed.

- Teething. Yikes, this has not been fun.  Fevers, throwing up, and a little bit of grumpiness.  I don't blame ya one bit, buddy.  You're being a trooper.

- Laughing.  One of my favorite things is when you start laughing when you hear me laughing. You have no idea what's going on, but if momma's having a good time, so are you.  I love it.

I can't get enough of you, buddy.  You're the sweetest boy and I can't believe God gave ME the privilege of being your momma.


I love you!




1 comment: