Friday, June 3, 2016

Melissa + Zach + Baby Lucy on the way!

I always love the opportunity to take maternity pictures. There is nothing like the sweet expectation of having a little one on the way!  Melissa was glowing with the joy and excitement of motherhood being right around the corner.  Little did anyone know that little Lucy would make her arrival ten weeks early.  From what I have heard, mother and baby are doing well, and getting stronger every day. Praise the Lord!







 







 




















5 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful and precious.
    Great idea.
    I never got to see Melissa pregnant.
    Love you Bugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed viewing your photoshoot. The black and white photos are my favorite. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cassandra! I love the black and white photos too!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete