Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tim + Rachel + Jackson + Sawyer

Here's another sweet little newborn boy session! These boys are coming fast and I LOVE it!

Tim and Rachel got married a few months after we did, and it has been so fun to watch our families grow right along side each other.  These two people are incredibly genuine, full of laughter and fun, and the type of people that you can tell just really love being parents. 

And I just have to say that little Sawyer was unbelievably precious during his shoot - I couldn't get over his squishy large cheeks and adorable lips.  Enjoy :)

Oh, and Jackson's curls? I play with his hair every time I see him. Without even asking. But I think he's starting to expect it and appreciate it.





See what I mean? Cheeks for days.






































No comments:

Post a Comment