Thursday, September 12, 2013

Heather + Eric - Baby Joshua on the way

Hello again!
It's been quite awhile since I've blogged anything because I've been in survivalville over here adjusting to two.  These newborn days are as sweet as they get, but in this house (maybe most houses) I'm learning they come with lots of tears (from 3 out of the 4 of us), lots of coffee, and lots of foggy day.  And forgetfulness. I'm forgetting everything these days.  But I think it's safe to say that at Elijah's 2 month mark, we are coming out of the woods and getting into the swing of things. And I just realized I haven't posted a single picture of him on here.
Oops. I'll get to that. 
But anyways, I'm not the only one who has had a baby.  In fact pretty much all my friends have had, or are having babies. Boy babies, specifically. 

So here are Heather and Eric, expecting their sweet firstborn, Joshua, in just a few weeks.  Heather started having preterm labor at 22 weeks and had to go on bedrest until just a few weeks ago.  Many people were praying that the Lord would keep Joshua in the womb until His perfect timing, and the Lord has seen fit to do that.  We are grateful that Joshua has made it to full term, and we all can't wait to meet him!






























1 comment:

  1. Oh friend these are gorgeous! Such beauty! And her baby bump gives me baby fever!! Ah!

    ReplyDelete