Friday, May 24, 2013

Tricia + Jeff - Engaged!

I had a great time meeting Tricia and Jeff for the first time when we got together for their engagement shoot.  We have a lot in common because they spent a good portion of their relationship long distance, just like my husband and I did before we got married.  I always tell people that I feel like if your relationship can handle dating long distance, then it can handle a lot!  The communication skills learned in that type of situation are invaluable.

Anyways, Tricia and Jeff are sweet and fun, and totally in love, and also have some cute little pups who came along for the shoot.  These dogs were in heaven at Kennesaw Mountain and could only be convinced to be in a few pictures before they were off exploring again.

I wish y'all all the best as you prepare for your wedding and upcoming marriage!










































No comments:

Post a Comment