Friday, April 12, 2013

The Johnson Family + Asher on the way!

Our sweet friends Steph and Justin are expecting baby number 3! Little Asher is due in May but keeps trying to come early, so I felt like I needed to get these pictures up ASAP so I can actually have them posted by the time I am doing his newborn pictures.  Stay in a little longer, buddy!

This was the first shoot I've had in a while because, let's be honest, January and February are pretty much the ugliest months as far as outside shoots go. And March wasn't very nice either.  I enjoyed the break, but it felt so good to bust out the camera again.

Steph's sister Allie is expecting too! And it's also a boy! Yay for boy cousins close in age :)
She came along so we could snap a few pregnant sister pictures.















Does she not have the cutest little basketball belly?

During Steph and Justin's outfit change, I shot a few of Allie. She's a beautiful little momma :)



 


"Ok, now wrap your arms around her shoulders. Oh wait, it looks like she's being attacked by a cobra."




No comments:

Post a Comment