Thursday, September 20, 2012

Caitlin + Aaron - Engagement!

I LOVE love.  I'm a sapp, silly girl to the core.  Ben makes fun of me for it, but he is (not-so) secretly a romantic at heart and loves it too.  So we go great together.  Anyways, shooting an engagement as it was happening was such a treat for me.  Not to mention, I've known Caitlin pretty much my whole life so watching all of this go down was extra special.  
Conratulations Aaron and Caitlin!


Aaron proposed on a bench at Acworth beach where, about a year earlier, they sat and talked for really the first time.  I don't even think it was a first date per se, but it clearly went well and that night is one they both remember well.  





I love that she didn't even let him stand up all the way before she hugged him.














Favorite. 














No comments:

Post a Comment