Monday, August 6, 2012

The Morrow Family

I started babysitting for Cole and Connor when they were just little guys - 2, and 6 months.  Now they are 7 and 9 and so grown up.  I know their parents feel the same way about me since I was 15 when I started watching the boys.  They were some of my favorite kids to babysit and I'm thankful for the blessing their family was in my life.  We had great photoshoot with their extended family and it was fun introducing them to Levi for the first time! 




Their cousin Emily is such a sweetheart. 








 The whole gang...








They told me Emily was going through a "daddy phase"and wanted to capture them in this season...I think Emily will treasure this picture, especially when she's older :)  I would love a picture with my daddy like this!


1 comment: