Monday, July 9, 2012

The Norman Family

I first met Shannon when she showed up on the side of the road in her big pickup truck when I was in the middle of taking some engagement pictures acrosst the street from her property.  Apparently there had been some shady activity going on in the woods across the street and she was making sure we weren't apart of it.  After being a little afraid of whatever had been going on not too far from my house, I was instantly grateful to have such a watchful neighbor living right down the street! 
Later on Shannon contacted me and wanted some pictures of her immediate and extended family on their beautiful property.  I was thrilled to shoot such a sweet family in such a great location!









I think I've decided that the elderly might be my new favorite group of people to take pictures of...can you believe how cute they are?








No comments:

Post a Comment